Friday, July 23, 2010

Billy Blogging

Image Source: MS Powerpoint clip-art
Woah, it took me one week just to start this blog. I've been thinking about writing a blog yet choosing a title is the most difficult challenge. I consulted Mr. Google for some tips and he didn't fail to give me the best. I wanted to name this one "Felicity" but that is not a good option since there would be times I will write about sad and bad memories, which are inevitable because we're just humans. "Sophia" is also a choice however, that would limit the topic because for sure times for writer's block would come.

Why not name this with "Just Billy". Just me nothing more and nothing less and my constant musing, ranting and journey in this imperfect world with imperfect people and of course the imperfect me. By the way, I'm Billy and I am a girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment